Re: [ihc] stars

----- Original Message -----
From: "John M. Adams" <jma@domain.elided>
To: <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 21:40
Subject: [ihc] stars

> Can someone please point me to any write-up on the differences between the
> various "star" series trucks?

>Fleetstar,

Think bigger loadstar, they pretty much look the same, just bigger.

>Cargostar,

During the'60s, the C/O (cabover trucks) stopped being called loadstars and
became Cargostars.  I've seen at least one that was still badged loadstar,
so I do know they were at least badged as such initially.

>Transtar,

I believe this is the larger cabover, Fleetstar equivalent?

>Loadstar,

You know what a loadstar is....

> Paystar...

This one is larger than the Fleetstar, quite a large truck....

>I know what a Loadstar is, and that's about it. Thanks in
> advance...
> John A.

As long as I got them right, I think that'll cover it.

-Ryan

---