RE: Re[2]: [ihc] D series spare tire cover

Ken, he was a dramatist, "America's premiere playwright". He won the Nobel
prize for literature, and 4 Pulitzer prizes, and...

You can learn more than anyone would ever likely want to know here:

http://www.eoneill.com

I was assuming that's who Jim meant, but maybe to him *the* Eugene O'Neill
is a long, lost, favorite uncle or something?

John A.