[ihc] NOTICE 2005 SCOUT NATIONALS

2005 SCOUT & LIGHT TRUCK NATIONALS DATE & LOCATION UNKNOWN AT THIS  TIME

It was announced this morning in local newspaper that the Cars & Parts  show
& swap which is the host or mother show for the Annual IH Scout &  Light Truck
Nationals would be leaving the Clark County (Springfield OH)  fairgrounds
perminately due to conflicts with the new horse show association  that has done
some restorations and built a major expo building(s) on the  grounds. We do not
know at this time if they will allow us to continue  there independently on
the past dates or some new dates. We will strive to give  more information as
it is known.

John Glancy
NATS,SSS,SLL,IHCC