[ihc] Inspector Gadget 2.

This may be old news to some, but my kids were watching the above video and I noticed a strange thing - an Aussie
Inter.It's the bad guys' ice cream van.A C1200 or so.Then I recognised the bridge I drive on every other day and
the clocktower we service the lift in,etc.Filmed in Brisbane where I work!

And a question....did the US have a 6-281?Looks the same as a later 240. When did the sixes go 'till over there?
I have a 10/73 D1110 with one.They went through to about '79 here.
4 wheel disc brakes (D60 3.54) 16" 5 on 4.5" rims.T17 gearbox.10mpg(yuk!)
I must get around to posting some pics I have taken over here showing the difference between the US, Loadstar and
Aussie cabs.

Anyway,yak over.Catch youse later,Jarrod.
Paddock full of Inters,blah,....