To: <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 11:23 AM
Subject: [ihc] New Guy Question

Just bought my first IH, a '73 1110 4x4. How can I tell which motor it has?
It's a v8 with a 2 barel but I don't know if it a 345 or not. The air
cleaner is not the original and there are no obvious stickers.

Randy

Join ISP.COM today - $8.95 internet , less than 1/2 the cost of AOL
Try us out, http://www.isp.com/