RE: [ihc] IH Camper

Wow, sounds kinda light for a class c conversion. The one I looked at and
passed on was on a '65 1300 dually chassis. It was an Open Road, with a
sliding glass door behind the rear dinette and a fold down 'back porch'.
Very cool, unfortunately there was water damage to the interior that would
have required pretty much disassembling the camper to fix.

Jim