Re: [ihc] IH Camper

Howard,
I might be interested in the truck solely for the frame mounted camper. I have wanted for some time to build or mount such a camper on my B184. If anyone were interested in the rest of the truck, but not the camper, please let me know. I wouldn't want to separate them if someone wanted the complete package.
Best,
joel