[ihc] D series spare tire cover

=From: "Mac McMuffin" <mac@domain.elided>
## >>If you look closer still, I think you'll see that the "spare
## >>tire" cover on
## >>the passenger side rear doesn't have the bulge for an actual
## >>spare tire like

=Ryan and i have been discussing this off-Digest for a bit now, so i'm
=curious to know what the rest of your experiences are. Ryan says he's seen
=some kind of a bulge in the passenger side compartment cover on TravelAlls
=that came with their spare tire in the compartment.
=snipqe

=what are the rest of your experiences? if you have a D series TravelAll
=with the spare tire inside, what's the shape of the cover panel?
=snipqe
= --Mac

Mac,
No bulge here on my 73 1010.
The passenger side tire cover is an exact match to the driver side gas tank
cover, though the gas tank cover is screwed on.
Maybe the 3/4 tons needed the bulge for the larger spare tire?
Pic of my cover at my site, http://www.myinternationaltrucks.iwarp.com/
Travelall page.

Mike Toney
Mobile, AL.
Owner; Southern International Harvester Owners [S.I.H.O.]
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/southernihowners
72 Scout II, 4x4, 304, T18, 3:31
73 1010 Travelall, 2wd, 345, 727, 3:54
Scout 800, 4x4, 152, 3 speed, D20, D44s, 32s, (under construction)
Scout 80, 2x4, 196, 727, SII D44 rear, SII disc front, (under construction)
Scout 800, 4x4, 3 speed, D18, (parts truck)
http://www.myinternationaltrucks.iwarp.com/