[ihc] Hard to find spark plugs

Digesters - like a lot of guys with lots of rusting things around the place (over 120 working spark plugs at this time), I got real p***ed at the NAPA counter guy today when I was looking for new plugs for my Farmall 400 gas and an old Chris Craft boat.

"Its not in the book - could you bring one in."

I live about 15 miles out of town - just enough to wince when someone says that.

Went to google, then sparkplugs.com, and the site allowed me to look up the precise motor for each. Very extensive on-line catelog going back to the 20's. I'm sure the prices were a little high, but I got it done with no back talk.

Jim Camery
River Falls, WI
down to 3 travelalls, but the Unimog is running again!