Reply: [ihc] Wheel Bearing Tool I need

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004, Ryan Moore wrote:

<snip>

In my case, I just got mine because the wheel bearing socket I finally got
for my scout was 3/4" drive.  It was nice actually being able to torque the
bearings correctly...

BTW, the BB FAQ listed the wrong size last time I checked.  The size listed
is a hard to find one and the one it actually is was on the shelf at NAPA
and the Carquest I got mine from.

OK - you talked me into it.

What is the correct size?

And does anyone have a source for a spanner wrench to turn the smooth round Auto-Hub(s) lock nut?

Thanks

--
Ted Borck tborck@domain.elided