RE: [ihc] Pri-G, Ryan and Mac.

## >> Any updates on the Pri-G experiment?

none yet, but if things go well Ryan may get an opportunity to have a go
with it during Thanksgiving break.  we'll keep you posted on whether or not
anything gets done and if so, what happens.  i'm crossing my fingers (and
any other appendages which will bear crossing) that both Ryan has a chance
to put the stuff in the tanks AND that it works as advertised.

## >> Oh, and Mac, what was your inexpensive source again?  All these old
## >> trucks I have been dragging home and the high price of gas have me
## >> wanting to resurrect some old gas.

http://www.rivermarinesupply.com/

put pri-g in the search box at the upper left on their website main page.
that should pull up their Pri-G page, which lists the 16-ounce bottle for
$9.95 plus shipping.  you have to register with their website to actually
make a purchase, but...  i figured that wasn't so bad, considering they have
all sorts of interesting and useful items for sale, so it is likely that
i'll be a return customer in the future.

## >> Your package goes in the mail today.

excellent, thank you.

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi

http://master.triad.ath.cx/
---
This message is certified Virus Free.  However; Don't take *my* word for it,
check it yourself.
"I'd rather have a German Division in front of me than a French one
behind." - General George S. Patton