Re: [ihc] Nissan S/C Off topic

One of the disadvantages of an integrated computer
system like this Nissan has is that there is no
"governor"  it's just an "if test" in the software.
You'll have to change the programming in the engine
management system to do it.  It is possible if you get
one of those systems that you plug into the computer
to change programming parameters.  But there really is
no physical governor.

This truck will have two things.  It has a rev limiter
and a speed governor in the engine computer.  When I
put the Banks chip into my 97 Powerstroke it removed
the speed governor but did not affect the rev limiter.

Steve