[ihc] School bus 392

Took about four hours to pull the school bus 392/tranny.  Went to the car
wash and cleaned it off some.  Looked like it had 20 years of crust, but no real
leaks.  Going to the school HQ to find out why they donated the buss to the
volunteers.  I might be able to just pull my 345 and replace it.  It had 172,000
on the odometer.  Now I have to pay my co-worker/fire chief a case of dr.
pepper.
Scott Ray
'76 Scout