Re: [ihc] OT Nickel cases

On Nov 1, 2004, at 4:14 AM, Greg Stephens wrote:

M1 rifles like nickel cases just fine, as do most semi-auto pistols.
Nickel case?
Aluminum Blazer cases in a semi-auto pistol is another matter entirely.

Aluminum cases and the Blazer manufacturer, CCI, have irritated me for years, since their advent of the Blazer line. In the desert, we see thousands of the cases lying around because they are of no use to reloaders. Brass cases are kind of the ultimate in recyclability. (I think I must have made up that word)

John

John Hofstetter
Ol' Saline
www.goldrush.com/~hofs