Re: [ihc] OT Nickel cases

----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Stephens" <mrsquid_underway@domain.elided>
To: <n9ads@domain.elided>
Cc: <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 06:14
Subject: Re: [ihc] OT Nickel cases

> M1 rifles like nickel cases just fine, as do most semi-auto pistols.
>
> Aluminum Blazer cases in a semi-auto pistol is another matter entirely.

> Gregory F Stephens

Glad to hear it...

BTW, how hard is it to find chargers for the M-1s?   I was told once that
they aren't availible, but since then have becom aware of a place in
Chattanooga that either makes them or has a very large supply of surplus one
(I want to say that they actually make the things).

-Ryan

---