Re: [ihc] scout "show truck" on ebay

FWIW,

I like lifted 4x4 IH trucks.

I like monster trucks, off road racers, buggies, boggers, etc.

I ALSO like lowered IH 2x4 trucks.

I like street rods, hot rods, customs, lead sleds, drag racers, etc.

A truck/car loving renaissance man, if you will. :~)

I DO like that Scout, even if its Chebbie powered, though I would have
installed a radical SV/727 or SV/4 speed. :~O

I have a low rust S80 here that Ill soon build that was inspired by that very
truck. It will be powered by an IH 196/727 and will feature an IH D44 SII
rear with an IH SII 2wd disc front. Big and little tires/rims, (chopped travel
top?), AND, it will be lowered. :~P

Not much chrome, mostly paint, but a very clean frame off resto-MOD (emphasis
on MOD) that will be driven to rod runs, cruise ins in this area. It wont be
fast, but can you imagine the looks when they see the SV 4 under the hood?
8~O

My 73 1010 is also lowered.
My 72 SII is all stock.

See my sig for pic links.

Mike Toney
Mobile, AL.
Owner; Southern International Harvester Owners [S.I.H.O.]
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/southernihowners
72 Scout II, 4x4, 304, T18, 3:31
73 1010 Travelall, 2wd, 345, 727, 3:54
Scout 800, 4x4, 152, 3 speed, D20, D44s, 32s, (under construction)
Scout 80, 2x4, 196, 727, SII D44 rear, SII disc front, (under construction)
Scout 800, 4x4, 3 speed, D18, (parts truck)
http://www.myinternationaltrucks.iwarp.com/