Re: [ihc] Scout II front end question

No shimmy, no wander, no problem, but as you know every Scout has its
own quirks. I don't  think the bar is your common steel, hard to cut and
drill compared to most. It would take a heck of a hit to bend one, I hit
a stump with my bar at 5 mph in 4 low and all it did was...nothing but
stop me dead.

No snow here in town but I can see it up on the mountain.