RE: [ihc] Scout II front end question

Well, I feel better about my Scout, but less so regarding my (lack of)
appreciation of the mechanical design. I'm sure it works better than it
looks like it would, so I'm obviously not *looking* correctly. Bummer.

I can build a house, program a computer, write a thesis, raise four kids...
and still feel plenty stupid! But, hey, thanks, Ryan! :)

John A.