[ihc] Re: RE:Weekend Chores?

Pete,
   Yes, you can buy just the bushings, I think they are around $50 per
axle, or less; and can be totally replaced in a weekend. If you must do
both the frame and spring bushings ask me for a detailed how-to on
removing the old rubber from the eyes.
   We've been married for over a year now, the baby is 3 weeks old last
tuesday.

--
Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided