Re: [ihc] Weekend Chores?

Pete,

Gas mileage is bad on these, pretty much nothing helps
that.

Swaying...  Do you have the front anti-sway bar
installed? Correct tire pressure?

Do you need a strait steer brace to allow for frame
cracks where the steering box is mounted?  With the
engine running, vehicle standing still, have someone
move the wheel back and forth while you look through
the left front wheel well to see if the steering box
moves around.  It should not move at all.  Sometimes
the frame cracks and the box starts to move, might be
your popping noise.  This can be fixed with the Strait
steer brace.  Someone here will know where to get it.

Steve