[ihc] RE: Weekend Chores?

I better clarify a couple things...

: #3) Exhausting Problem: Yesterday I "discovered" something
: new in my truck.

Actually, it's probably been there since '77! ;-) If no one knows what I'm
talking about, I have a borrowed digital camera at home at the moment and
can shoot a pict or two over the weekend.

: 35 miles. It's always in the same position.  There's what

That's somewhat misleading. It's not "stuck" in the same position.  The
valve seems to swing freely enough, but there's nothing making it have a
preference - no return or spring action, etc; except the weight of the "L"
tab is sufficient to keep it in one position. I haven't actually looked at
it when the engine is running (exhaust running thru it). I'll stop here.
This isn't making sense any more.

Have a great weekend!

--Pete