RE: [ihc] RE: lug patterns

Yup, should be. I have a set of '74 150 axles(disk brake, SF D60 rear) set
to go under an A-120. Rear axle will need the spring perches moved in, but
that's a '74/'75 only thing. Drag link should bolt right up, worst case you
need a couple correct tie rod ends and a sleeve. I just picked up a late
'70's Wagoneer Saggy p/s box to do a crossover p/s conversion on the A. The
box mounts completely inside the frame(didn't want to cut the inner
fender)and uses the old standard flare fittings. Just need to fab a mounting
bracket a la Jeep CJ/Landcruiser conversion brackets. The passenger side
knuckle is already a flat top for the steering arm, and there's a *bunch* of
pitman arm drop options for that box.

Jim