RE: [ihc] no IH content, but fun--

P.S. If that WAS an E60C or equivalent loco like their other ones, its
weight is typically between 185 and 195 U.S. tons (plus or minus a few
pounds... :) If you add the weight of the two tractors, the "jeeps", the
carrier beam... Man, I don't want to think what the total weight of that rig
was. How do get a rating to drive something like that? It's not like there's
much opportunity to practice! Wish I could have seen it...

Any pictures?

Thanks,

John A.