RE: [ihc] Mildew, moss, and buckaroos.

Ain't it the truth! When the sky opened up Sat. afternoon, I had just
started to unload a trailer load of hay in anticipation of the
storms(forecast to begin Sun. at that point). I got the hay covered as a
priority($$), but the wind was blowing so hard that process took about 1/2
hour. By that time the topless SII was looking pretty wet and lonely, so I
pulled it inside. The bikini top mostly saved the seats from soaking, but
the floors were seriously under water(we got .75" in about 1.5 hours). That
prompted the final removal of the cargo mat and padding, which revealed
pretty much exactly as much rust as I expected. In a comical corollary, the
front mat came out after the the last storm of the previous spring, when a
tarp sprung a leak and soaked the front floors.

And yeah, my shop cat prefers the front seats of the Scout as his favorite
bed. His prerogative, I figger ;)

Jim