[ihc] offtopic/administrivia -- ibm server rack mount rails

the only thing standing between me and installing the IBM X330 as the
new krusty/digest.net is the lack of the right rack mount hardware; i turn
out to have two rails for the same side of the rack. there might be a couple
of people out there who have access to bone piles that might include the
right thing (the X330 hasn't been made for a few  years, so there are
likely some dead ones about), so i thought i'd ask.

the X330 is a 1U high rack mount unit intended for 4 post racks. the
rack mount rail was probably common with other 1U high ibm servers
of the time. it's a long rail (of course, given the 4 post install), and the
server doesn't attach directly, rather there's a 1/2" shelf or lip at the
bottom of each rail, and the server rests on the lip.

if anyone has access to such a thing, please let me know. i have a
part number, but it's not in ibm's online catalog anymore so finding
one "new" could be a challenge.

thanks,
  richard