[ihc] TA aux fuel tank

Got to checking out the problem with the auxiliary fuel tank in my
new Travelall.  Was a rather simple problem.  The rubber line between
the outlet and the hard line running up to the selector valve had two
holes in it.  So it was sucking air while the engine was running( and
set to run off this tank) and then was allowing the fuel in
the line to leak out when the engine was shut off.

PS, lifting a 3/4 full gas tank using one's arms and legs and then one
arm to stretch a strap so that a bolt can be started is a tiring
event.  It took awhile and quite a few tries but I did get it back on.
I'm feeling it today however.  Wish I had had by floor jack here.

Slowly working through all the little things.

I also noted that there is regular fuel/emission hose between manifold
vacuum and the brake booster.  IIRC, this should be vacuum line for
this, as fuel line can collapse under vacuum thus reducing vacuum to
the booster.  Anyone know otherwise?  I ask because sometimes the
pedal pressure is notably greater to affect the normal braking action.

Ken