RE: [ihc] new travelall

Ed, that's funny about the $6K price quote. I used to tell guys who'd see my
Travelall in the driveway and come knock on my door, "$10,000, or
more-than-you-can-afford, whichever is highest". They would usually laugh,
and we'd talk truck for a while. At least these guys were not parts ghouls -
they just liked the T'All. The only time I ever considered selling it was
just before I moved out here. In the chaos of the moment, I guess I just had
a week spell. The guy who was asking me about it actually helped me come to
my senses. He must have seen me tear up or something. Not that I did, you
understand, but he might have *thought* I did... Anyway, he said something
like, "you'll never forgive yourself", and I realized he was right. It
*cost* me to tow it out here, but I have zero regrets.

Anyway, to all of you guys who have "too many" IH vehicles, partial
vehicles, parts piles, etc. I say, "keep it up!". Hide them anywhere you
can! Pay off the county nuisance inspectors! Don't clean up, don't sell out,
don't give in! I might get to visit someday...

John A.