RE: [ihc] Dans t-all

## >> Ok, ok. I'm sorry. I withdraw the comment. Just 'cause I
## >> never appreciated
## >> the appeal, doesn't mean I should be critical... I hang my
## >> head in shame. I
## >> apologize profusely. I take "full responsibility" for any and all hurt
## >> feelings I may have caused Mac's or Ed's families, or anyone
## >> and everyone
## >> else whose sensibilities may have been offended, or
## >> reputations tarnished,
## >> and, and... You'll *still* never see me wearing the silly things!
## >>
## >> John A.

you won't catch *me* wearing such things either.  ever.  never have, never
will.

nope, just let me stick with my Corcoran II boots, and all is right in the
world.

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi

http://master.triad.ath.cx/
---
This message is certified Virus Free.  However; Don't take *my* word for it,
check it yourself.
"I'd rather have a German Division in front of me than a French one
behind." - General George S. Patton