RE: [ihc] Dans t-all

Ok, ok. I'm sorry. I withdraw the comment. Just 'cause I never appreciated
the appeal, doesn't mean I should be critical... I hang my head in shame. I
apologize profusely. I take "full responsibility" for any and all hurt
feelings I may have caused Mac's or Ed's families, or anyone and everyone
else whose sensibilities may have been offended, or reputations tarnished,
and, and... You'll *still* never see me wearing the silly things!

John A.