RE: [ihc] Dans t-all

Tom, Tom, Tom,

Remember I live in the land of rust.  Well that
applies to Annapolis also.

Chrome headers will outlast uncoated by quite a bit in
St. Louis or Annapolis.  Not so much snow/salt here
but I have mold/mildew/lichen growing on my back
steps, front walk, where the sun shines for cryin' out
loud.  The power washer is as common around here as
the power mower.

Remember you weather wenie, I had to tell John H. what
mildew on his top was.  Never seen it at his age,
which is even greater than my age.

Steve