RE: [ihc] new travelall

Ed:

I end up with a few questions when I see these kinds of comments:

1) Where do you keep all of those vehicles and not have some neighbor or
regulatory body after you?

2) Do you insure the operational ones to drive?  If so, how can you afford
that?

3) How do you deal with your extended family that can't understand why you'd
have all those vehicles and constantly has to comment/harass you about it?

4) How do you balance find the time (and probably money too, since they seem
to be inversely correlated) to fool with those on top of work, household
repairs/needs, family life?

If I could figure out the answers to those questions, then I too could have
a gaggle of running & parts vehicles to play with. :-)

Tom H., '76 Traveler