RE: [ihc] Travelette X2

Ed, I don't think the ABS was out in '71. It was an electro-mechanical
system by Bendix. Semi-floating rear axles only, AFAIK. There would be a
unit plumbed in to the rear brakes that looks all the world like a Hyro-Vac
booster, 'cept it works in reverse. Reduces line pressure to the rear brakes
when the 'computer'(logic circuit) detects lockup.

Somehow I suspect that many of them just got bypassed when something broke
;).

Jim