Re: [ihc] Pri-G: the debate begins

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mac McMuffin" <mac@domain.elided>
To: <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2004 7:30 AM
Subject: [ihc] Pri-G: the debate begins

> okay, folks.  i went ahead and ordered a bottle of the Pri-G gasoline
> treatment.  it should be delivered to where the B182 is sometime at the
end
> of next week or beginning of the following week.  UPS Ground from
someplace
> in Florida to Georgia.  i used a place i found online called River Marine
> Supply, they had it for the lowest price.  $14.65 including shipping for a
> 16-ounce bottle.
>
> the advertisement hype and the FAQ released by the company that makes it
> says one bottle in the 16-ounce size is good for 256 gallons.  we're
trying
> to treat 150 gallons, so if their advertising copy is accurate, that one
> bottle should be enough.  after Ryan dumps it into the tanks and swirls it
> around some (however he's supposed to get it to mix in), we'll let you all
> know how well it works, assuming it works at all.  i believe Ryan
mentioned
> it'll be maybe sometime either later this month or next that he'll be able
> to give it a go.  either one or both of us will post back with the results
> once it's done.
>
> would sure be nice to not have to throw all that gasoline away.  i
wouldn't
> even know where to begin to dispose of that much old fuel if this Pri-G
> stuff doesn't do what it's supposed to do.  so...  hopefully this works.
> keep your fingers crossed.
>
> --Mac

Mac-

Step 1. Start the vehicle on fresh gas, then switch to the treated stuff.
One problem at a time. If the vehicle won't run on the treated gas, but it
will on fresh gas, well, winter is on the way, and somebody will be able to
use the gas for some sort of out door heating or something. Use it to thin
out 1500 gallons of heating oil, or make the worlds largest tennis ball
launcher out of 6 foot sewer pipe and laundry stolen from somebody's clothes
line.

It will take the whole 150 gallons to get the truck to your place, and a lot
more besides.

I will be interested in seeing how this works. I have to drain a couple of
tanks myself.

Somebody just gave me a BC162 shorty that needs the tanks drained. It also
needs a BD or BG series engine dropped into it. I think I know where to find
one for 400 bucks that has a 68 travelall attached to it.... more gas to get
rid of...