RE: [ihc] About those parking brakes .....

At 4:40 AM 10/2/04, Steven Stegmann wrote:
>Very simple.
>
>If they want power and fuel, build the power plants
>and refineries where the stuff will be used.  The
>thing that disturbs me about most do-gooders is that
>they aren't trying to lower pollution.  Just move it
>somewhere else.
>
>Like moving the power plants to Four Corners Az.  I'll
>never forgive them for that.
>
>Steve

In that case, I really do think it's cheaper , energy-wise, to ship the
power (transmission lines) than to ship the coal. Surely cheaper
economically.

Besides--they needed jobs for the n1gahoes, so they could pay for their own
hootch over in Sh1trock---

Greg (worked start-up at San Juan #2)