RE: Re[2]: [ihc] Pete's Choking!

Seems logical. I know mine was sucking wind after the choke was fully open,
as I found it while setting the idle speed/mixture when first installing the
carb. A vinyl cap was the 'field expedient' fix, and has remained so ;) I
also discovered that the carb jetting is lean enough that EGR wasn't an
option. Dunno if I feel like addressing that, until it starts raining I just
wanna drive the thing. If I get a wild hair I'll pull a plug and see what it
looks like. Or more likely, I'll just drive it some more :) It's not like
it's going on any long trips, with the 50W oil holding the dead cam bearings
at bay.

Jim