[ihc] Re: Looking for paint chip chart website

Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 01:51:32 -0700
From: Colin MM Rush <salmineo@domain.elided>
Subject: [ihc] Looking for paint chip chart website

Someone here recently posted a link to a website that listed paint chip
charts for cars and trucks going back to the very early part of the
1900s.  I would like to find that again.  Could you please post it one
more time?
-        -Colin Rush

I don't know if this is the website you are looking for but it may have what
you are looking for.  I ran across it several weeks ago and bookmarked it.

http://www.autocolorlibrary.com/scripts/depot.exe?pgm=aclgate.bbx

HTH,
Steve
  _____