Re: [ihc] About those parking brakes .....

On Sep 28, 2004, at 3:02 PM, Tom Harais wrote:

The "governator" already signed that bill, along with another one that
stopped the "30 year roll forward" for the SMOG Check II program.
And the good news is ...............

Well at least in November, I get to vote for president, oh, that's not good news either.....

I take that back, it's good news that I get to vote, its the choice that I have that makes me unhappy.

Well, how about starting Friday, we are spending a month in Nevada and Utah? Yep, that's good news.

John

John Hofstetter
Ol' Saline
www.goldrush.com/~hofs