RE: [ihc] A question...

At 2:42 PM -0600 9/28/04, John M. Adams wrote:
 > >Comer-ized 392 in mine!! :>
 > Comer-ized 196.  =:-)

Duh... what means "Comer-ized"?
Thanks,
John A.
John,
Worked over by the wizard of IH motors, John Comer. (Perhaps Pansy works on them, too?)
Of course, Davesr on the Bulletin has done some neat things, and I think it's Jim Blackwood who has done the 700R4 adapter?
In any event, the idea of a 392 essentially blueprinted with some 'proprietary' upgrades is appealing, no? I've had a travelall with a tired 392 and a gummy carburetor knock my socks off. I can only imagine what a top-end job must do.
Best,
Joel

--
Joel Furtek QuarryHaven