Re: [ihc] A question...

On Sep 27, 2004, at 8:38 PM, mark stegmann wrote:

Joel, I'm with you on the 1010, but I want a
Comer-ized 392 in mine!! :> Also want a KB pickup w/ a
flathead Ford V8. And I also want a genuine DONALD
DUCK International........ now who can tell me what
kind of truck that is, and what's interesting about
it!!!! hehehe.....

Mark
Out here in the West where men are male (well, part of the West) and trucks are too, we'd want a 1210 Travelall in 4WD, preferably with a 5 speed OD tranny and a Comerized 392. And we'd want a 20 foot Airstream, or Silver Streak, or Streamline to pull with that Travelall.

There was a huge Concours here last weekend, and along with the elegant cars, they had a bunch of WWII era Airsteams. Very nice, indeed.

Best wishes in your "endeavor" , Joel.

John

John Hofstetter
Ol' Saline