Re: [ihc] Hmmm...Palmer boat for sale

If that's a Ford small block it first came out in 1963
as a 221 cubic inch, then was upgraded to 260 cu in
and finally several years later to 289 cu in.

I suspect those muffler looking things are just that.
It has water injection exhaust manifolds to reduce the
exhaust temp to keep from setting the bilges on fire.

Steve

<http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=455573>