Re: [ihc] About those parking brakes .....

Dave,

Having a problem on ice presumes that you can get it
above 5mph.  I remember following those VW busses out
west on vacation.  Above 5000 ft altitude, they'd make
60 mph on a steep downhill, 50 on level and any sort
of a hill 30 was tops.  And, they'd never pull over
and let the rest of the traffic get by.  It probably
took them 20 miles to get to 30 on an uphill.

Steve