Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:50:09 -0400 (EDT)
From: Ted Borck <tborck@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: [ihc] Identify Rear Step Bumper/Receiver Hitch

I've been trying to locate a rear step bumper/receiver hitch for the
latest Scout II project.

One of my previous Scout IIs had a step bumper with a built in receiver
hitch.

The hitch plate on the step bumper had a 1 7/8 inch ball mounted to the
step plate, and when I needed to use a 2 inch ball, I inserted the 2 inch

ball mount into the receiver.

The 2 inch receiver tube was welded and gusseted below the step plate.

IRC -  it looked somewhat like the below ASCII art:

          \_|_|_/

The bumper had a manufacturers name stamped into it, but I'm unable to
remember the name.

Anyone seen a Scout II step bumper/receiver hitch like this?

- --
Ted Borck        tborck@domain.elided

Get your name as your email address.