RE: [ihc] New Int. Truck release

## >> I agree; I wouldn't want an auto either... I bet Howard is
## >> correct though -
## >> show up with your money and they'll put a standard shift in it.
## >>
## >> Anyone have pictures of it from the show?
## >>
## >> John A.

my understanding on the issue is that you'll be able to order it with any of
the running gear found in that particular line of trucks, from engines to
transmissions to axles and suspension.  each truck ordered and built won't
all have the same tow capacity and GVWR as the others, i would suspect that
each truck will be unique per customer specs.  it'll really depend on what
the purchaser wants to do with it and just how much they want to pay for, i
think.  when this was still being shown as a concept truck, they were saying
that production would include most drivetrain options available in that
line.

maybe i'm wrong, but if their previous ad hype and track record is anything
to go by, i'd say ITEC will have all the fruit available for these bad boys,
just like all their other trucks.

the usual nickel and grain of salt, as normal.

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi

http://master.triad.ath.cx/
---
This message is certified Virus Free.  However;
Don't take *my* word for it, check it yourself.