RE: [ihc] RE: Very cool COE on ebay

> By the way, on the yahoo site that you sent out, there was only one
> photo and it was of an old GMC version of the Blazer. I'd like to see
> the others, please.

Yep, I had that trouble too following my own link.  I've never shared photos
at a public domain before, and it was late Thursday when I posted that.  But
now, I think I've made the folder public to anyone, so you can all take a
look.  Just "click" on the album called "IH Sightings" and both photos I
referred to are there.

http://photos.yahoo.com/tjhemh <http://photos.yahoo.com/tjhemh>

Tom H.,
'76 Traveler