Re: [ihc] Coded Paint

In a message dated 09/03/2004 8:29:13 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jma@domain.elided writes:

Bill, is  your "blue" code the same as Kurt's "6020"? (It looks like it could
have  once been the same in your underhood pics, but I'm colorblind, so
forgive  me if I'm way off...) Bill and Kurt both have factory paint,
apparently.  Where would they go with their codes to view an original paint
sample? Jim,  where do you find your 6275? Is that from a lineset also, or do
you have a  paint chip?

My paint is, according to my lineset, 6452 Turquoise, and the  roof is 9120
White.  the paint looks much more turquoise in person than it  does in those
pictures.  If you go to _www.autocolorlibrary.com_
(http://www.autocolorlibrary.com)  they have  PPG/Ditzler chips for both those colors, the first is
"Turquoise Poly" the  second is "Alpine White".

take care,
Bill J