RE: [ihc] Coded Paint

I have a paint chip sheet from the Rinshed-Mason "Interchemical Corporation"
(paint company), labeled "1964-1969 International Truck Colors". There are
26 colors on it, one of which matches my '67 T'All lineset code of 1503
("Malibu Beige"). It also has the 6701 ("Bahama Blue") from my '67 800
lineset. But I don't see either 6020, or 6275 on this sheet. So now I'm
wondering... what other paint companies would have chips for IH? How many
other colors were used in the 60s? Where would one find the formulas and/or
samples?

Bill, is your "blue" code the same as Kurt's "6020"? (It looks like it could
have once been the same in your underhood pics, but I'm colorblind, so
forgive me if I'm way off...) Bill and Kurt both have factory paint,
apparently. Where would they go with their codes to view an original paint
sample? Jim, where do you find your 6275? Is that from a lineset also, or do
you have a paint chip?

Thanks,

John A.