Re: [ihc] Small problem

William Cunningham wrote:

Thanks Mac, David, Howard, John,

I like the extend/modify arms and pedal idea better than hand controls.
Forgive me, Willy.. but what about just moving the seat closer to the steering wheel?

Barring that, you might also be able to fab a new pedal, or cut n' weld the brake pedal with more angle to it.

Any thoughts on keeping a Borg Warner or converting to a 727?
Not that I've dealt with the BW before, but I'm of the opinion if it isn't broken, don't fix it (is it broken?).. but if it IS broken.. IH 727s are not too hard to come by, and are reputedly stouter.

Should be a fairly easy swap, using a SII console shifter.