Re: [ihc] A hot time in SLO time tonight

On Aug 31, 2004, at 11:11 PM, J Grammer wrote:

We still have no idea *what* happened to the extinguisher under the sink, but you can bet that won't happen again!

Jim
Whew!

I need to replace that half-gone Halon extinguisher in the Terra soon! My guess based on past experience is that it is a much greater fire hazard than the Grammer toaster oven.

Glad it turned out as well as it did, Jim.

John

John Hofstetter
Ol' Saline
www.goldrush.com/~hofs