RE: [ihc] RE: Travelall chronology and nomenclature

Thanks, Jim. That works for my current truck, a 1967 1100B, but how does
this explain my 1964 "B1100"? :]

I'm finally getting it through my thick skull that it doesn't... because it
*wasn't*. But I was "sure" my '64 was also a  "B" model. I bought it from
the original owner, and had all the paperwork, lineset, etc...  This was
more than 25 years ago, hence "sure", not SURE.

I understand now (thanks) about the 60s models taking the letter designation
of "C" because it was "C"'s "turn" at the time of the style transition.

I'm becoming less *and* more confused as the aging process progresses...

<snippage>

> FWIW, 2 tone on the L/R/S has the smoothest break line of all, since it
> follows from the hood line into a creased body line all the way back.

Yeah, on the 60s T'Alls (C models, I should say...), the only 2 tone that
really works (in my opinion) is where just the roof is different from the
body, and maybe bumpers to match the roof. The factory paint jobs on some of
them where the roof, tops of doors, and hood were one color, and the rest
was another, just doesn't look right.

John A.