RE: [ihc] ebay alert! B series Travelall in NorCal/Nevada

Can someone tell me the date ranges for these series letters? I think I
understand that "C" is 61 to 68, "B" is before, and "D" is after, until the
end of the light line, but what's the complete story? Since my favorites,
the "C" series were designated "A", "B", & "C" in each subsequent model
year, I've always been confused about this.

> The C are the most comfortable. My wife's 1200A rides like a Cadillac on a
> washboard road. The 66 and earlier have braking systems that should be
> upgraded, but that's the only real objection I have. The bodies develop
> cracks around the tailgate where the window drops down inside,
> but those can

Barn doors rule. I wish they had been the standard instead of the option.

Thanks for "chiming in", Allan. Glad you did.

John A.